Tuesday, May 28, 2013

USA Glossybox May 2013



This will be my last glossybox post. I have official canceled this service as I am fed up with them and can no longer afford to spend my money on their cruddy service. I am sick of their cruddy shipping, cruddy customer service, and lately cruddy boxes. This is my May box:

AmorePacific: Color Control Cushion Compact
Etre Belle: Collageb and Aloe Vera Hydro Mask
European Wax Center: The Exfoliate and Slow it Body Wash
My Prime: Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer
Nicka K New York: Absolute! Perfume Stick
Sebastian Professional: Volupt Spray

The only product in this box I was excited about was the AmorePacfic CC cream, but they managed to give the darkest color to someone who filled out their box survey as "fair" skinned. Thank you glossybox. The Etre Belle was a single mask, the European Wax Center were foil packets, and the My Prime is useless to someone with dry skin. What a great one year anniversary box. I have signed up for PopSugar Must Have Box (I have heard amazing things about this service) and you can expect to see an update on this box hopefully later this month! =)

If you care to order this horrendous box you can purchase it from http://www.glossybox.com/ at $21 a month, but I don't recommend you do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment